Friday, April 1, 2011

New Zealand


Wanaka

Some time back I ventured to the land of the Long White Cloud, New Zealand and yesterday I discovered some of the images that I shot when I was there. New Zealand is truly a beautiful place, sensational scenery of the likes that I had never seen before. As a matter of fact up to that point I had never seen a real mountain range, I have seen lots of jungles, volcanoes, amazing beaches but never the enormity of a mountain range. Nor had I ever experienced skydiving, jet boating, ice climbing, helicopter flights on to glaciers, zodiacs amongst icebergs or being in a bar when Australia played New Zealand in a rugby test. 

Adam's top tip, don't gloat when your team wins amongst a hardcore mob of Kiwi fans!






0 comments:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari