Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Coode Island Cowpokes - Cowpoke Boogie


A number of years back I played with this band in Melbourne. We achieved our lofty dreams. We played live on Melbourne's alternative radio station, 3RRR. We played live on TV broadcast from the Palace in St.Kilda. We released a CD written and performed by us called From Werribee to Waimea and we headlined a gig in the Gershwin Room at the Espy Hotel.

But alas my drumming days are gone....for now that is.




This link will also take you another one of my sites chock full of photographs from my epic motorbike journey around the North East of Vietnam, galleries of Portraits, stunning pix of my very sexy Vespa, Hoi An in Sepia and shots from a stint in Borneo.

See, it's a never ending kaleidoscope of stuff coming at ya from me at Asian Images

On another note, have you checked out my Photos For Sale at:



So, surf the web and grab some shots from amazing Asia, you know you want to! I'd like to tell you that all the money you spend goes directly to charity but if you believe that I have a bridge in Sydney for sale too.



0 comments:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari