Monday, January 3, 2011

Saigon Circus


A couple of weeks ago Taren and I rode in to the backpacker district to visit a new show under the Big Top. Described in the blurb to have similarities to Cirque D'soleil a show I have only ever seen on TV I was really looking forward to it. Taren on the other hand has had the pleasure of seeing Cirque on a number of occassions so she had more to lose if the show was no good.

On a scale of 1 to 10 and one being fantastic, I would have scored it about a 9. I liked the music and the lighting but overall the show was badly put together, sloppy, incoherent and the choreography had a lot to be desired. 

Overall, we spent 400,000 VND each on the tickets but we had another unique experience followed by some delicious bowls of Pho.

Attempted Bribery
Stop Dragon my Heart Around

Normal Vietnamese Commuting


Blokes in Costumes

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari